- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No Published Translations: Published human and machine translations beyond Fair Use are considered a violation of my copyright policy.
- Usage With Permission: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. For any reuse or distribution of the content with permission, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- New Zealand Copyright Law: NZ Copyright Law protects this site’s content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.
- Feeds: Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. Republishing content from this site via feeds is permitted as titles and excerpts, as part of Fair Use, at the discretion of the blog author and owner. Scraping, using feeds as a replacement for content, is not permitted under any conditions without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted and will be penalized.
- Moral Rights: Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
If you want to use anything on this site, please read this and play fair. Thank you.
If you find anything on this site that you believe violates copyright, please let me know