We attended the James Taylor and Carole King “Troubadour Reunion” concert at Vector Arena in April and it was a fantastic evening. I grew up with the music of James Taylor and so when I heard he was coming to Auckland I knew I had to see him perform live. We were lucky to get perfect seats (second row, just slightly left of center) so the view was perfect. My over-whelming impression from the evening was just how nice a guy James seems to be. I mean, his music would suggest that, being all mellow and the like, but when you are just a few metres away from him, you can sense the warmth and decency within him. Anyway, here is a video we took of one of the numbers from their encore, “You Can Close Your Eyes”. Enjoy.
- Roma: A Hard Life
- My Ten Favourite Hungarian Films – Family Nest (Családi tűzfészek) by Béla Tarr
- Father: (Apa) by István Szabó.
- My Favourite Hungarian Films – Hyppolit, the Butler (Hyppolit, a lakáj)
- My Ten Favourite Hungarian Films – Fateless (Sorstalanság)
- My Ten Favourite Hungarian Films – Adoption (Örökbefogadás)
- My Ten Favourite Hungarian Films – Merry-Go-Round (Körhinta)
- Revisiting The Past: Melbourne and ‘Blood in The Water’.
- The World Shrinks A Little More
- James Taylor and Carole King